This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub-Arama Button and Book deadline

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
JP Tractor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cub-Arama Button and Book deadline

Postby JP Tractor » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Evening all....cooler weather where we are is WONDERFUl and a reminder that Cub-Arama and Fall Time is knocking at the door. Thought I would post a quick reminder the the show book is just about ready to print, deadline for pre registed participants and mileage in Friday Sept 9. And Sept 15 is last day I can promise to get you a personalized name button. The lady that does them for me is up to her elbow getting ready for a huge civil war event we have here in Fredericktown in October to make the 150 years since the battle of Fredericktown. So if you have already sent your registration in GREAT, if not send it or call me and I will put you down. See you in two weeks :D Jamie

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”