Re: Cubfest NE 2011 3 DAYS TO GO

Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:50 am

If the one you have is new I can't see a need.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:55 am

Spit a chunk out of the last throwout bearing. I cant be sure if the pressure plate was damaged. Im quite certain that the clutch disc is fine

Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Hi, my son and I would like to stop in for a couple of hours on Sat. I have never been to a CubFest would that be ok and where in Valatie NY is it located... Thanks Scott from Ct

Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:58 pm

farmallcub1 wrote:Hi, my son and I would like to stop in for a couple of hours on Sat. I have never been to a CubFest would that be ok and where in Valatie NY is it located... Thanks Scott from Ct

Its 665 county rt 28, also known as main St., to some gps units. Exit B1 rt 90, take rt 9 exit South on rt 9 to first traffic light, left on county route 28. Ed
of course its ok to come!

Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Thanks see you there

Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:27 pm

We are Looking forward to seeing everyone . Cecil ,I have the sawsall blades to cut out the exhaus pipe.
Thanks, Berlin

Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:31 pm

The cut-off low, that gave us miserable rainy and mid-thirties weather for the last three days, has finally moved up to Cecil's back yard. Hopefully it will keep on moving and leave good weather behind for Cubfest Northeast 2011. :D

Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:55 pm

ScottyD'sdad wrote:
farmallcub1 wrote:Hi, my son and I would like to stop in for a couple of hours on Sat. I have never been to a CubFest would that be ok and where in Valatie NY is it located... Thanks Scott from Ct

Its 665 county rt 28, also known as main St., to some gps units. Exit B1 rt 90, take rt 9 exit South on rt 9 to first traffic light, left on county route 28. Ed
of course its ok to come!

Scott,
Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday.
Also, hope to see you at Zagray Farm in May for ConnectiCubFest.
Peter

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Planning on coming by on Saturday.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:38 am

Just letting everyone know to take Anna and I off the list of attendees. Things have come up and we will be unable to attend.
I was really looking forward to it. Enjoy it for us ! Atleast Berlin doesn't have to worry about us getting frosty. ;)

Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:58 am

Well it looks like Cecil did it again....

Now, if he would just let Art Chester in on his secret! :lol:

Peter

Re: Cubfest NE 2011 2 DAYS TO GO

Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:25 pm

:D
Peter Person wrote:Well it looks like Cecil did it again....

Now, if he would just let Art Chester in on his secret! :lol:

Peter

Peter
Concerning the weather during the up coming 2012 May show at Zagray Farm. I think the Zagray show should be moved to Cecil's house because he has a better non rain dance than Art Chester does. Or maybe Cecil can teach the NY non rain dance to Art. :D :D

Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:41 pm

I see Andrew (shotgun 13601) is bringing a throw out bearing project. I have one too. http://www.farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=64910&p=529885#p529885

Anyone have any idea if he is still coming and what day/time this will get looked at so I can check it out? It's only three hours away, so I'd like to try to make it.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:23 pm

LMNO wrote:Anyone have any idea if he is still coming and what day/time this will get looked at so I can check it out? It's only three hours away, so I'd like to try to make it.
I think there may be more than one being done.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Peter
Concerning the weather during the up coming 2012 May show at Zagray Farm. I think the Zagray show should be moved to Cecil's house because he has a better non rain dance than Art Chester does. Or maybe Cecil can teach the NY non rain dance to Art.

hey, we managed quite well last weekend. didn't set any records, but we were not skunked by a long shot!

Kathryn and I will be up on thursday evening...hopefully before dark. i have all the tools to do a valve job for someone including a set of valves reground and ready to go. so if someone has a need, we'll fix you up. i'll need some $ for the valves and expendables, of course.