This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Getting social with the Tug

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
lildog
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45601
Skype Name: JohnRRatliff

Getting social with the Tug

Postby lildog » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:49 pm

With just under a month to go until Cub Tug 2011, plans are starting to come together. If you're curious about what we have in store this year, I highly recommend you consider following the Tug on Facebook and/or Twitter. We'll be revealing little details and chronicling our preparations on both services. See the links in my sig.

Just as last year, I plan to be tweeting live from trackside during the tractor pull to keep everyone who can't be there in the action. Plus, I have a new phone this year, so the instant pictures will be much better. Hopefully some of the folks who followed the Tug on Twitter last year will chime in about the experience.

If you have Twitter on your phone or laptop and are going to be at the Tug, you can be a "field correspondent." Simply include the hashtag #cubtug in your updates and I'll see it and retweet for all the @cubtug fans to see.

If you read all of that and think I've finally flipped my lid completely and started typing in tongues, don't worry, you can still see what's going on without having a Twitter account or even understanding Twitter. Just visit www.cubtug.com and watch the left hand side of the page for the latest updates.

See y'all in 29 days (or sooner for some of you).
John "lildog" Ratliff: Facebook | Twitter

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

dakcub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93313

Re: Getting social with the Tug

Postby dakcub » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:37 am

I followed it last year on twitter. I thought it was great. And very much looking forward to it this year also
Robert (typing on my iPad) miller

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bob McCarty » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Robert, I thought this year you would be attending in person! :(

Bob
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

Yogie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 25271
eBay ID: yogiefisher
Tractors Owned: 37 John Deere A
63 Farmall Cub
53 Farmall Cub
56 Farmall Cub
IH 140
Massey 165 & 250
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Yogie » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Bob McCarty wrote:Robert, I thought this year you would be attending in person! :(

Bob

Sure wish it were so Bob....
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Former Member » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:23 am

I was talking to Robert last night, and was disapointed to hear he won't be there.

It was great meeting him in CA. He is one great guy.

Dale

dakcub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93313

Postby dakcub » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:43 am

Dale Shaw wrote:I was talking to Robert last night, and was disapointed to hear he won't be there.

It was great meeting him in CA. He is one great guy.

Dale

Yea the planets are just not in the right alignment this year. Great talking to you dale last night
Rober ( still loves those cubs) miller

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”