Re: KANSAS Cubfest--10 days away

Wed May 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Still looks like I will make it. Be around 10:30 before I get there. Stopping by Cooks Tractor in Clinton, MO. then heading that way.
Ron in Mid Missouri

Re: KANSAS Cubfest--10 days away

Wed May 04, 2011 8:16 pm

midmo wrote:Still looks like I will make it. Be around 10:30 before I get there. Stopping by Cooks Tractor in Clinton, MO. then heading that way.
Ron in Mid Missouri

:thumbsup:

Ike

Re: KANSAS Cubfest--10 days away

Wed May 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Ike or Muleboss, What time do you get started, and what time do you expect to end on Saturday?

Bob

Re: KANSAS Cubfest--10 days away

Wed May 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Bob McCarty wrote:Ike or Muleboss, What time do you get started, and what time do you expect to end on Saturday?

Bob

Why Bob, do you have to be somewhere? :lol:

Re: KANSAS Cubfest--10 days away

Thu May 05, 2011 7:30 am

Bob McCarty wrote:Ike or Muleboss, What time do you get started, and what time do you expect to end on Saturday?

Bob


Bob,

There are no "official" start and end times, but people usually start arriving around 8:00 a.m. and the last one (usually me) rolling out between 5:00 and 6:00 p.m.

Ike

Re: KANSAS Cubfest--10 days away

Thu May 05, 2011 4:54 pm

You can show up when you want. I am here anyway.
Stanton- sounds as though you might as well load up the cub and bring it.
Jim -glad to hear you can make it.

Re: KANSAS Cubfest--10 days away

Fri May 06, 2011 6:29 am

muleboss wrote:You can show up when you want. I am here anyway.
Stanton- sounds as though you might as well load up the cub and bring it.
Jim -glad to hear you can make it.


Only got room on the trailer for one Cub, and that's Arthur's Cub Cadet. So, I won't be bringing the '49 Cub. Will be bringing the carb, though.

Re: KANSAS Cubfest--10 days away

Fri May 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Things are ready.

Re: KANSAS Cubfest--10 days away

Fri May 06, 2011 8:54 pm

I'm holed up in Emporia. See you tomorrow!

Bob

Re: KANSAS Cubfest--10 days away

Fri May 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Bob McCarty wrote:I'm holed up in Emporia. See you tomorrow!

Bob


Bob,

I'll be leaving Emporia around 7:00 a.m. Maybe I'll see you on the way to Burlington!

Ike

Re: KANSAS Cubfest--10 days away

Sat May 07, 2011 5:47 am

Heading out in a few. Raining here. Looks like a great day in Kansas.
Ron in Mid Missouri