This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

STONETHROW V

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: STONETHROW V

Postby Former Member » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:51 am

See ya tomorrow David :big afro: :big afro: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

dirtyred
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 31648
Tractors Owned: 1949 farmall cub (tinkerbell) 1949 allis chalmers(ole bess) 1949-50 ?john deere model a

Postby dirtyred » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:39 pm

the best laid plans of mice and men... it dont look good for me coming at all with all this rain today :( too much to do workwise to get finished by tomorow at 12.it would take a miracle for me to come but i do believe in miracles. But im a realist too :( :( :( :( :big crying: :big crying: :big crying: maybe everybody will say it is too wet.
He that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread: Proverbs 12:11

John C
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 30152
Tractors Owned: 1948, 1949, 1953, 1961 Cubs
1941 Minneapolis Moline
1939 John Deere H
1986 IMT 539
Multiple Ford 8Ns that aren't any good

Postby John C » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:02 pm

dirtyred wrote:the best laid plans of mice and men... it dont look good for me coming at all with all this rain today :( too much to do workwise to get finished by tomorow at 12.it would take a miracle for me to come but i do believe in miracles. But im a realist too :( :( :( :( :big crying: :big crying: :big crying: maybe everybody will say it is too wet.

David, does this have something to do with pulling the kids out of school early??

Seriously, I seem to recall you were late getting there last year. Two years in a row won't hurt. I'll even save some work for you. Won't say the same about the ice cream though.....
"If every day were a holiday, sport would soon become chore"

ellen
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby ellen » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:24 pm

dirtyred wrote: is that punkin in the basket?

:bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh:
Now that's funny!!!!!

redfin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 70737
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby redfin » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:10 pm

dirtyred wrote:the best laid plans of mice and men... it dont look good for me coming at all with all this rain today :( too much to do workwise to get finished by tomorow at 12.it would take a miracle for me to come but i do believe in miracles. But im a realist too :( :( :( :( :big crying: :big crying: :big crying: maybe everybody will say it is too wet.

David , who will I give all of your boudin to :?: I hope you can make it. :D

Kodiak
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 30543
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Kodiak » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:09 am

David,
Got your message from my wife. no problem at all. Hope you can make it up, its still raining here as I type this but is supposed to quit in the mornig and clear off. Its supposed to really nice Friday and Saturday. I just hope it quits raining in time to dry out at the shop some before Friday :shock: Looks like parking across the highway from the shop will be a must! at least for Thursday anyway. Look foward to seeing everyone soon :{_}:

Ron
I bought an old tractor all dusty and worn,
knew nothing about her just the year she was born
I washed her and greased her and painted her red
Now she lives happily right here in my shed.

HOME of THE STONETHROW CUBFEST
2007 Cub Tug Champion

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”