Switch to full style
The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.

Forum rules

ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Post a reply

New England Power of the Red

Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:18 am

here's some pictures from the New England Power of the Red show in Dublin NH this past weekend, I went down sunday, was a pretty good show, everybody said there were alot more tractors on Saturday, but as anybody from this area knows, the rain has put back the hay ALOT so I bet that's what most people were doing, I know that's what I was doing saturday :( http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/j ... ed%202009/

Johnny

Re: New England Power of the Red

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:01 am

Johnny,

Thanks for the pics.

Bill

Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:39 pm

Johnny, sorry I missed you. I was there Friday, Saturday, and left around 11:30, Sunday am. Lots more tractors, there, Saturday. Ed

You were obviously there, while I was, you got pictures of my lo-boy. Good pictures.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Sorry I missed you Johnny. We will meet one day! Thanks for the photos.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:44 am

sorry I missed you guys too, we were wandering around, talking with Mike and some others, we left around 12:30... I thought I recognized the loboy, but wasn't sure
i didn't get too many pictures, my brother's the camera jockey, and for some reason he didn't take 600 pictures like he usually does haha

Johnny
Post a reply