This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Central Minnesota Minifest?

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Central Minnesota Minifest?

Postby Jim Becker » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:18 pm

Is anyone interested in a one-day minifest in central Minnesota? I have an open day on April 13 and thought some of you that are nearby might want to get together. I know this is short notice. But if anyone has a one-day project and can bring it, we will see what we can accomplish. I have inside shop space so weather shouldn't be a problem.

Anyone that might be interested, let me know as soon as possible. If there is interest, I'll make it work.

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub

Re: Central Minnesota Minifest?

Postby Jim Becker » Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:01 pm

Looks like this is going to be a very small gathering. I have heard from on one. I just did some checking, none of the half dozen people that are really nearby have been on the site since I posted this. I guess I should have sent them each a PM.

Dale Finch
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 27517
Tractors Owned: '51 Cub #140966 "Bruno" with Woods 59 mower
'55 Cub #187541 "Betty" with Fast Hitch
'55 Cub #190482 "Ben" with Woods 42 mower
'55 Cub #191739 "Bertha" with Woods 42 mower
'56 Cub #194370 "Boris" with Mott Flail mower

Postby Dale Finch » Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:22 pm

That's a shame, Jim! If you were only closer! I always have something that needs to be done on one of my 4 cubs...right now a clutch adjustment, hydraulic pump shaft o-ring replacement...oh, and a front worm gear seal replacement. ALWAYS more fun & easier to do these types of tasks with help from knowledgeable folks!

If you do have a job or 2 show up, hope things go smoothly and you have some fun! :D
Dale Finch
Circle of Safety

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub

Postby Jim Becker » Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:40 pm

I saw an open Saturday coming up and thought give it a try. It is going to be a nice day. So if I'm on my own, I'll be moving some dirt around the place.

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”