This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cubfest N/E. 2023

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
jasondepinto
Cub Star
Cub Star
Zip Code: 08889
Tractors Owned: 1951 Farmall Cub
1956 Cub Loboy
1957 IH S-160
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Cubfest N/E. 2023

Postby jasondepinto » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:47 am

Thank you Cecil & Pris, for another great Cubfest! I really enjoy attending these. I learn something new every time. Already looking forward to next year!
Circle of Safety

Winfield Dave
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 17953
Tractors Owned: ......Almost enough.
N3NIK

Postby Winfield Dave » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:13 am

Another exceptional Cubfest NorthEast - The longest running Cubfest !! :{_}: :{_}:
Once again Cubs rolled out of the garage running. :tractor:
Cecil and Priscilla are great hosts and make it an enjoyable time for all !! :||):
Thank YOU two for everything! :D
Dave
"More gold has been mined from the thoughts of men than has been taken from the earth." -- Napoleon Hill

Cecil
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 13830
eBay ID: adak8965

Postby Cecil » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:37 am

Thanks you to all that attended. Had a blast as usual. See you all next year.

taiterhead
Zip Code: 18912

Postby taiterhead » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:40 am

I just realized that I probably posted my last post on the wrong thread so I copied it in below:

I made it back with both Cubs (the one "donor" and the other "very much alive") just before lunch. The extra dust guard will be sent to its new home in Michigan this week, and the new 6v battery and all the parts that the brain trust suggested will be ordered before sundown tonight. I cannot thank everyone enough for the wisdom and wrench turning. Three cans of Kroil to restock the cabinet for NE Cubfest 2024 are on their way. Thanks to our host(s) with the most, and I am already looking forward to the food truck on October 4th!!

Peter Person
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 06076

Postby Peter Person » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:01 am

taiterhead wrote:I just realized that I probably posted my last post on the wrong thread so I copied it in below:

I made it back with both Cubs (the one "donor" and the other "very much alive") just before lunch. The extra dust guard will be sent to its new home in Michigan this week, and the new 6v battery and all the parts that the brain trust suggested will be ordered before sundown tonight. I cannot thank everyone enough for the wisdom and wrench turning. Three cans of Kroil to restock the cabinet for NE Cubfest 2024 are on their way. Thanks to our host(s) with the most, and I am already looking forward to the food truck on October 4th!!

Bob - I sent you a PM (private message) on 10/9 or 10/10 that has not been opened. I listed out several things that did not get taken care of.
1957 Farmall Cub "Emory", Fast-Hitch, L-F194 Plow & Colter, L-38 Disc Harrow, Cub-54A Blade, Cub-22 Sickle Bar Mower, IH 100 Blade

Circle of Safety

taiterhead
Zip Code: 18912

Postby taiterhead » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:10 pm

Thank you Peter for letting me know - I will figure out how to read my PM's right away!!!

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:30 pm

taiterhead wrote:Thank you Peter for letting me know - I will figure out how to read my PM's right away!!!

Upper right of this screen, click on "Private messages".