This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

A Big Thank You To All Who Attended The Bash

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

A Big Thank You To All Who Attended The Bash

Postby Barnyard » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:11 am

What a great weekend for a CubFest! Great People, food and weather. We expected a low turnout but ended up with quite a bit more. Some came and stayed the weekend while others stopped in and left after the day. Quite a few projects went through the shop, whether they were a complete tractor or just a small item carried in. I have a lot of people to thank and I hope I don't miss anyone. Bob McCartey showed up Wednesday morning and helped get the shop ready. Without him around we would have been working outside. Gary led a team consisting of Doug Spaur and Steve Butram who spent several hours making some big adjustments to the front end of one of my Cubs while I was tied up with helping others. Beverly Page helped out in several area through out the weekend as well. Carol Adams, Regina Dotson, Janas Burton, Brenda Posey, Janice Silvey, Bonnie Miller were a tremendous help to Rosanne in prepping the meals. Nobody left hungry thanks to their help. I cannot forget to thank Doug and Bonnie Miller for there donation of chicken for Saturdays lunch. It sure made it easy to get lunch ready. If I forgot anyone, please forgive me.

We plan to have our Fall CubFest in October so watch for the dates coming soon. It is expanding from one day to Three days. Several members have said they were more apt to come if it was longer due to travel.

Thank You all again.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety