This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Law Of mechanical Repair

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
torchred89
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 20164
Tractors Owned: 1951 Farmall cub

Law Of mechanical Repair

Postby torchred89 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:05 am

Law of Mechanical Repair - After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.

Waif
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 49343
Tractors Owned: 48 Farmall Cub "Seen Yore Dobbin"
53 F-Cub W/Loader.
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Law Of mechanical Repair

Postby Waif » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:04 pm

torchred89 wrote:Law of Mechanical Repair - After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.

Indeed!

And the more time you spend cleaning a delicate item ,the faster gravity will draw it into the nearest dirt,sand,gravel....followed after recleaning ;by the first wetted or greasy tool. Or the other unsuspected tool. :{_}:

frodge
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 46923

Postby frodge » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:51 pm

Which is why when in my shop any old rag that has a modicum of clean area on it could be used as a hanky. This is fine since currently I am the only one that usually uses it but as my kids get older they might have to be careful what rag they use. which reminds me....once I was working in the front yard on some brakes on my truck and I was in need of a rag. The neighbor had stopped by and saw my need and offered one he had in his truck. It was clean but I was a little surprised when he handed it to me as it was a pair of his underwear.

punchofdeath
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 25617
Tractors Owned: 1956 Cub

Postby punchofdeath » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:08 am

I don't have much experience under my belt as I started really getting into tinkering and fooling around with stuff about a year and a half ago but what torch and Waif said are some of the truest words I've ever read :lol: :lol:
Caleb
Circle of Safety

coppersmythe
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: '48 trimmed dash high crop cub , '78 3/4 cub , lo-boy/59 mower , '64 "galvanized" cub , cub-6 toolbar , sicklebar mowers , 54 blade , plow , mott mower , early belly mower . . international 1010 pickup with 345ci v-8 .

Postby coppersmythe » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:09 pm

Good morning from the chilly deep south . take almost anything apart , set the six screws or bolts to the side , when you go back to replace them , there will only be five . Eight bolts/screws out , only 7 later . sometimes they dissappear in pairs . coppersmythe.............................

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”