This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Wonderful weekend

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
Jim Reid
10+ Years
10+ Years

Wonderful weekend

Postby Jim Reid » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:28 pm

A middle age man walks in the jewelry store with his young lady asks the salesman to show her some rings the first one she looks at she likes the salesman tells her it's $20,000 the man says no problem she then sees one she likes better the salesman tells her this one is $40,000 the man says no problem we will take it and tells the salesman it's Friday and it's late the banks are closed I am going to write you a check to hold the ring I will be back Monday when he returned on Monday the salesman was hysterical sir we have been trying to contact you your check is no good it bounced the man replied yea I knew it would but man I had one heckuva weekend.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Mike in Louisiana
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71023
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Wonderful weekend

Postby Mike in Louisiana » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:29 am

:D :D :D
1975 cub (LouAnn) serial # 245946, 1941 John Deere Model H