This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Deer Camp

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49120
Circle of Safety: Y

Deer Camp

Postby ricky racer » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:18 pm

Three guys were at deer camp. They had to bunk two to a room.
No one wanted to room with Steve because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn’t fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first night, John slept in Steve’s room and came to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. The rest of the guys said, “Man, what happened to you?”
He said, “Steve snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night.”

The next night it was Gary’s turn. In the morning, same thing–hair all standing up, eyes all blood-shot. Once again they asked, “Man, what happened to you? You look awful!”
He said, “Man, that Steve shakes the roof. I couldn’t sleep a wink. I just watched him all night.”

The third night was Herb’s turn. Herb was a big burly guy who loved to fish and hunt — a man’s man.
The next morning he came to breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed. “Good morning,” he said.
The guys couldn’t believe it! They said, “Man, what happened?”
He said, “Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Steve into bed and kissed him good night. He sat up and watched me all night long.”
1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Deer Camp

Postby Bob McCarty » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:06 pm

I like that, but I think there were actually four guys. :D

Bob
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

tmays
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39154