This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Project Management

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
ArtN
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35111

Project Management

Postby ArtN » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:39 pm

My Nephew and I have been involved in separate projects for quite sometime. He is rebuilding a Cushman Scooter that once belonged to his father and I am building a workbench, mostly from old lumber. His father has been kidding us both about when are we going to get her done? So I have been making steady progress lately and felt my Nephew may need some guidance and advice. So I made this short film to send to him. Some of you may use the same strategy to complete projects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8SyTEEYSDg

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

ArtN
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35111

Re: Project Management

Postby ArtN » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:31 pm

finished up the last of it tonight except for the "punch list item" clean up. Will do that tomorrow and make the wife a very happy woman. ")

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”