This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Mayday, Mayday

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
Bus Driver
10+ Years
10+ Years

Mayday, Mayday

Postby Bus Driver » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:25 am

May Day, May Day

A blonde was flying in a two-seater airplane.
The pilot has a heart attack and dies. She, frantic, calls in a mayday.
"Mayday! Mayday! Help me! Help me! My pilot had a heart attack and is dead. I don't know how to fly. Help me! Please help me!"
She hears a calm voice over the radio saying:
"This is Air Traffic Control. I have you loud and clear. I will talk you through this and get you back on the ground. I've had a lot of experience with this kind of problem. Take a deep breath. Relax. Everything will be fine. Now, give me your height and position."
She replies, "I'm 5'4" and I'm in the front seat."
There's a pause and then, "Okay, repeat after me; Our Father, Who art in Heaven ....."
Luck favors those who are prepared

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Mayday, Mayday

Postby Jim Becker » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:30 am

Bus Driver wrote: . . . "This is Air Traffic Control. I have you loud and clear. I will talk you through this and get you back on the ground. I've had a lot of experience with this kind of problem. Take a deep breath. Relax. Everything will be fine. Now, give me your height and position." . . ."

I thought at this point she was going to reply:
"I'm on the ground at the end of the runway."

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: Mayday, Mayday

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:10 am

Jim Becker wrote:I thought at this point she was going to reply:
"I'm on the ground at the end of the runway."
:Dito:
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”