This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

funny things that have happened to me

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

funny things that have happened to me

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:03 pm

I thought maybe we could start a thread on this subject. Here is a beginning.

Joann and I had been married 3 or 4 years ( 41+ years now), and my in laws were up for a visit. We are all eating lunch down at Mom and Dad's, and my father in law who is as much of a joker as I am looked at me and asked, "John, which of these two women is the better cook, your mother or your mother in law?" My Mom and Joann's moms both were fantastic cooks, though being from different parts of the country they have two very different styles of cooking. I looked him straight in the eye and replied "MY WIFE!!" I figured I would be eating her cooking the rest of my life. My FIL replied with a smile, "That was a good answer".
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Donegal Cub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: funny things that have happened to me

Postby Donegal Cub » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:23 pm

John that's probably the two reasons you are still alive today :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: and still married to your bride Joann. :lol: :lol: (i) Clever answer & (2) Correct answer :lol: :lol:
Bernard,
Donegal Cub.

BJ Moretz
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28661
Tractors Owned: IHCC Chapter 42
1985 Ford 1310
2007 MF 1533
1942 Farmall M
1970 Farmall Cub
1946 Farmall B
1200 Cub Cadet
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby BJ Moretz » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:37 pm

My story's purpose is short but should pass on some hard earned wisdom.

Do not store your aluminum extension ladder on the side of your barn that has the electric fence running by. :oops: Luckily No one was around to hear my girly scream. :lol:
BJ Moretz
Member Chapter 42 IHCC
1970 Farmall Cub
1533 MF
1310 Ford
1946 Farmall B
1942 Farmall M
1200 Cub Cadet

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:08 pm

BJ Moretz wrote:My story's purpose is short but should pass on some hard earned wisdom.

Do not store your aluminum extension ladder on the side of your barn that has the electric fence running by. :oops: Luckily No one was around to hear my girly scream. :lol:
One of the best laughs I have had in quite a while.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”