Re: Farmall Correct Police, the Video

Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:01 pm

Bob, did I spot one of mine, in there? Ed

Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:08 pm

ScottyD'sdad wrote:Bob, did I spot one of mine, in there? Ed

Yes I'm sorry but there's a warrant out for you!

Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:12 pm

Bob Perry wrote:
ScottyD'sdad wrote:Bob, did I spot one of mine, in there? Ed

Yes I'm sorry but there's a warrant out for you!

Me too! :lol:

Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:30 pm

Bill I heard they come down on anybody caught possessing any Farmall that has been modified with an engine from a minivan !!!

Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:58 pm

Awesome job Bob!!!

And I should say I am proud of the fact that none of mine are even close to a violation.... Until someone notices two wires coming out of the distributor of my long stripe. But if they pick on that, it just means they probably have a red Cub with one of those magnetos and are proud of the fact that they can run a Cub with no battery.

I do have pictures of the 'purple Cub' and the 'Chrome Cub' from RPRU. I like the chrome Cub!

Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Man a green and yellow FARMALL deserves a SWAT team.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Rabbit Holler Flash wrote:Man a green and yellow FARMALL deserves a SWAT team.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:16 am

Very good film, loved it. Based on experience I know it is time consuming to do one of those. Great Job. I never saw a cub with two seats before and the one that is about 6 feet in the air is that for swamp running?

Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:35 pm

several years ago on another forum there was a discussion about a Farmall M painted green that had been at a tractor show. There were a lot of comments from both sides of the fence about it, and finally someone asked why anyone would do that. I replied that maybe it was the only way he could get a green tractor that would start without being pulled. It really got interesting after that.

I also remember a picture of a green Farmall M at a JD show with a sign on it that read "John Deere's ideal tractor". They said that one almost started a fight.