This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

say you love

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

say you love

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:03 pm

A local farmer got married a few years ago, and like a lot of men in his family, he never had much to say, just what he had to and went on. For the first few years, all was well in the marriage, but as time went on the wife became unhappy. Finally on their 10th anniversary the husband asked his wife what was wrong. She replied "You never say you love me, and it is upsetting." H answered "When we got married 10 years ago I told you i loved you, and if anything ever changes I will let you know."
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

tomcat
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71836
Tractors Owned: 49 cub buttercup
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: say you love