This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

A Little Misunderstanding

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43783
Circle of Safety: Y

A Little Misunderstanding

Postby 1541 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:44 am

A newly married couple was looking for a house in the country. After finding one that they thought would be suitable, they made their way home and upon returning the wife happened to think that they had not noticed a toilet, and she decided to write the owner about it. As she was a very modest lady she hesitated to spell out the water closet, so in her letter she referred to it as the W. C. The owner of the house in the country did not understand what she meant by W. C. and after pondering for a while finally decided that she meant Westmont Church and answered as follows:

"My Dear Madam: I regret very much the delay in answering your letter and take pleasure in informing you that the W. C. is located nine miles east of the house and is capable of seating 150 people. This is unfortunate indeed, if you are in the habit of going regularly, but you may be interested in knowing that a great number of people take their lunch with them and make a day of it. Others go in automobiles arriving just in time, but are in too big a hurry to wait if the house is crowded. The last time my wife and I went was six months ago and we had to stand up all the time. It may interest you to know that plans are underway to have a bazaar to raise funds for plush seating in the W. C. as this is a longfelt need. I may mention, too, that it pains me very much not being able to go more frequently. It is surely through no lack of desire on my part, but as we grow older it seems to be more of an effort, particularly in cold weather.

Hoping to see you the next time we go,

I remain Yours Truly"

From: Blum's Farmer's and Planter's Almanac for the year 2013
Buckeye Cub Tug
July 26 & 27, 2024
Somerset, Ohio

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

tomcat
10+ Years
10+ Years