This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Stop grizzly attack with 25 automatic

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
Bus Driver
10+ Years
10+ Years

Stop grizzly attack with 25 automatic

Postby Bus Driver » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:16 am

What a gun!!

This is a story of self control and marksmanship with an itsy bitsy shooter by a woman against a fierce predator.

What is the smallest caliber you trust to protect yourself? The Beretta Jetfire: 25 automatic

While out hiking in Alberta Canada with my boyfriend we were surprised by a huge grizzly bear charging at us from out of nowhere. She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive. If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire with me I would not be here today!

Just one shot to my boyfriend's knee cap was all it took... the bear got him and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. It's one of the best pistols in my collection.....
Luck favors those who are prepared

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

grumpy
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 15522
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Stop grizzly attack with 25 automatic

Postby grumpy » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:32 pm

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
David Dee Mock-Leonard

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”