Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Moderator: Team Cub
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum
I have screwball friends... who send me stuff like this. Hope you enjoy it
1) You can't count your hair.
2) You can't wash your eyes with soap.
3) You can't breathe when your tongue is out. -- Put your tongue back in your mouth, you silly person.
Ten (10) Things I know about you.
1 ) You are reading this.
2 ) You are human.
3 ) You can't say the letter ''P'' without separating your lips.
4 ) You just attempted to do it.
6 ) You are laughing at yourself.
7 ) You have a smile on your face and you skipped No. 5.
8 ) You just checked to see if there is a No. 5.
9 ) You laugh at this because you are a fun loving person & everyone does it too.
10 ) You are probably going to send this to see who else falls for it.
You have received this e-mail because I didn't want to be alone in the idiot category
Have a great day, laugh, and then laugh and sing
It's a Beautiful Morning even when it may not be. Remember
: do not regret growing older, it is a privilege denied to many.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship
- Team Cub
- Posts: 28347
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:37 pm
- Location: NB Dieppe, Canada
- Zip Code: E1A7J3
- eBay ID: ve9rhs
- Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
- Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1951 Cub "Jethro"
IH 129 CC
- Circle of Safety: Y
- Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM
It's also impossible to lick your elbow.
You just tried that too didn't you.
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government
to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the
government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry
John *.?-!.* cub owner
- Team Cub Guide
- Posts: 18542
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:09 pm
- Location: Mo, Potosi
- Zip Code: 63664
- Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.
Good one Rudi.
"Remember: do not regret growing older, it is a privilege denied to many."
Another good one.
Laughter is certainly a great medicine.
Guiena, 1951 Farmall Cub; Jumping Willy, 1949 Farmall Cub.
- 501 Club
- Posts: 920
- Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:16 am
- Location: Witcherville, AR
- Zip Code: 72940
- Tractors Owned: 1951 Farmall Cub, 152 disk plow, 2 gang disk, belly mower, sickle mower
1949 Farmall Cub, cultivator, moldboard plow, disk,front blade. Cub Cadet, LTX1045 Mower. Cub Cadet's 109, 1000, and 1250
1961 cub c2 belly mower and full blade.
- Circle of Safety: Y
Return to Cubber's say the funniest things
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest