Switch to full style
Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.

Forum rules

Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
Post a reply

Re: You'll need to choose one soon...

Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:55 pm

My mind's made up. :D

Re: You'll need to choose one soon...

Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Don McCombs wrote:My mind's made up. :D

Yep Don, mine too...
Bob's done gone off the deep end. :roll: :lol:

Re: You'll need to choose one soon...

Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Yogie wrote:Bob's done gone off the deep end. :roll: :lol:


Image

Re: You'll need to choose one soon...

Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Bob Perry wrote:Image

Finally, a man you can trust in the Oval Office.

I am moving on up for sure :D I promise to put a long stripe in every garage :D
Boss [ Headed to the White House ] Hog

Re: You'll need to choose one soon...

Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:53 am

I had considered not even voting, but now I have a vision. Devaluability will be a way of life.

Re: You'll need to choose one soon...

Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:22 am

Image

We've put Mr. Raymond Durban in charge of White House grounds.

Image
Last edited by Bob Perry on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

Re: You'll need to choose one soon...

Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:43 am

Has the date been set for the 2013 White House Cubfest?

Re: You'll need to choose one soon...

Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:45 am

Their is a lot of space around that building that could be growin corn, maters, squash, cucumbers, etc.

Re: You'll need to choose one soon...

Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:48 am

Gary Dotson wrote:Has the date been set for the 2013 White House Cubfest?

January 20.

Re: You'll need to choose one soon...

Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:02 am

Jim Becker wrote:
Gary Dotson wrote:Has the date been set for the 2013 White House Cubfest?

January 20.


Ha ha that's excellent ! Billy Ray's gonna be pretty busy that day, but I hope he has time to fry up some catfish !!!

Re: You'll need to choose one soon...

Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:43 am

Bob Perry wrote:... We've put Mr. Raymond Durban in charge of White House grounds. ...

I guess that means after years of getting rid of Cub mowers, I'm gonna have to try and find one again!!

Re: You'll need to choose one soon...

Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:37 pm

In the you tube video, of my corn grinder, the last scenes show Bob feeding his goats what I THOUGHT was the corn meal... Now, we know it was MASH, from the corn meal! Bob did some "extracting", before the goats got it! Ed (NOW, I know where he disappeared to, in Virginia. " Cooking class" )

Re: You'll need to choose one soon...

Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:20 pm

ScottyD'sdad wrote:In the you tube video, of my corn grinder, the last scenes show Bob feeding his goats what I THOUGHT was the corn meal... Now, we know it was MASH, from the corn meal! Bob did some "extracting", before the goats got it! Ed (NOW, I know where he disappeared to, in Virginia. " Cooking class" )


Hey Ed at least I'm not picking on you any more. Well maybe a little.

Re: You'll need to choose one soon...

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:44 am

When is the convention??? I will bring a tranny for Boss to demonstrate his talent on..... would be great TV.

Re: You'll need to choose one soon...

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:23 am

Image

Image

Image
Post a reply