This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Messin' With Rosie!

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Messin' With Rosie!

Postby Barnyard » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:48 pm

Rosie was helping me a while ago going over the name tag list to make sure the order list on my web site matches the names in the order thread on the forum. That way we know we didn't miss anyone. What we do is, she has a copy of the list from my site while I look at the thread on the forum. I read the top line and then the second line for each tag and say what type of fastener it is. If there is a difference we catch it right then and saves problems later. You guys thought this was easy, didn't you.

So anyway, I came to Cub-Bud's order. At this point I want to thank Bud for being the unsuspecting set up man to this. If he had not listed his seven tractor tags in the order he did this would not have worked. Back to the story. Part way down Bud's list I said "1951 Farmall Cub, Hattie, blank back", to which Rosie says "Okay" and adds, "That was my grandmother's name". I went to the next of Bud's tags and said "19?? Farmall Cub, Homely, blank back" and Rosie answers "Okay". Then I say "That was my grandmother's name" and went on. It wasn't until I had read the next tag when she finely caught on and said "Oh, your grandmother's name! That wasn't nice"

It takes her a while some times.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Re: Messin' With Rosie!

Postby Rudi » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:29 pm

:lol: :lol:

Bill you break me up, you really do. :roll: :lol: :-:-):
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Rosie is so trusting! She could have done so much better!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just kidding Bill!
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:09 pm

:bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Lildog Jr
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45601
Skype Name: mikey.ratliff

Postby Lildog Jr » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:31 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :bellylaugh: :crazyline:
To me, there's nothing better than dogs and Cubs.

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”