This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

fishing

Got a funny that's clean or even an accidental funny. Let's all get a good laugh because it's healthy.
Forum rules
Keep it clean (we have youngsters here) and leave the politics and religious jokes for some other forum :)
Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

fishing

Postby Bob McCarty » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:45 am

A friend of mine went fishing over the weekend. He only caught one which he said was too small to take home. His two buddies helped him throw it back in.
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: fishing

Postby Eugene » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:58 pm

Used to frequently fish. I've told better lies.

Son in-lw amd I were trot line fishing on the Cedar River in iowa. Filled the skif with cat fish. No room in the skif for us. Son in-law and I had to walk 10 miles along the bank towing the skif. At the dock we tried to wench the skif onto the trailer. Load of fish shifted to the skif stern and went under water. Only able to recover two minnows sized flat heads.
I have an excuse. CRS.

Return to “Cubber's say the funniest things”