This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

IH 100 mower conversion

Got a project that you are working on that is not a tractor? Maybe a barn to hold your tractors or just fun stuff like woodworking, glass, tools, sheds, gardens, custom implements, etc., this is the place to talk about it.
CoHay
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 80534

IH 100 mower conversion

Postby CoHay » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:09 am

mower.jpg
Hydraulic conversion
If you like to smell fresh cut hay, you might like my IH 100 mower conversion. If I figure out how, I'll add a picture or two. While it would be more fun just mowing with the Cub, if you have more ground to cover, and a but larger tractor, you might find the Quick Tach and hydraulic cylinder to your liking.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Stanton
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 64070
Tractors Owned: 1942 Farmall AV, serial #87025
1947 Farmall Circle Cub, serial #2116
1948 Farmall Cub, serial #46066
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: IH 100 mower conversion

Postby Stanton » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:59 am

Yeah, yeah, yeah...but seeing green and red together always reminds me of the Hatfields and the McCoys--they just don't go together. :lol:

Seriously, glad they DO work together and you're getting the hay cut. It does smell nice. Thanks for the pic!
Stanton
Image Circle of Safety

Return to “Projects Forum”