This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

3 down ? to go

Got a project that you are working on that is not a tractor? Maybe a barn to hold your tractors or just fun stuff like woodworking, glass, tools, sheds, gardens, custom implements, etc., this is the place to talk about it.
birddog
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 54515
Circle of Safety: Y

3 down ? to go

Postby birddog » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:11 am

A winter project in the basement, after the basement dried out enough in Feb. (darn warm winters :D ) Just because I'm to cheap and can't afford the real ones. Also this way I can make them the way I want and size I want. Actually I would have liked them bigger (maybe around 48 wide) but I made them to fit material I had on hand. I have four more in different stages of build and even though I have more material now they will be sized like the first three. They're made with 1/4" lauan plywood and backed with 1" dimensional lumber.

IH sign is; 33 5/8 x 23 1/2
IM000735.JPG

JD sign is; 36 x 22
IM000738.JPG

Mobil sign is; 30 5/8 x 25 3/8
IM000740.JPG
Mark "birddog" Birdeau
Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Projects Forum”