This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Winter Project Drill Doctor 400

Got a project that you are working on that is not a tractor? Maybe a barn to hold your tractors or just fun stuff like woodworking, glass, tools, sheds, gardens, custom implements, etc., this is the place to talk about it.
chief
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71913
Tractors Owned: Farmall Cub 1951
Ferguson TO-30 1953
Two Craftsman
104 Cub Cadet
1650 Cub cadet
LT-1018 cadet

Winter Project Drill Doctor 400

Postby chief » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:04 pm

when it is to cold outside or in the shops My Beautiful Wife will let me work in the house,
If I do it in my office and not in the Living room or on the kitchen table.
So I can watch T.V. Play on the computer, And Sharpen all the Drill Bits That need to be ready for summer.
I got this Drill Doctor 400 about six years ago and it works great,
some of my bits need to be put on a grinder in the shop if they are in bad shape, But most can be done on the Drill Doctor in the house,
And what you see on this table is only about 1/ 100 th. of what I have in the Shops,
The Drill Doctor will only go up to 3/4 inch, so anything over that I have to do with a Jig on my grinders in the machine Shop.
But the Drill Doctor is the best thing I have found to sharpen small drill Bits on.
So If you need to sharpen a lot of drill Bits the Drill Doctor is the Answer, For the Money it Cost me, it has Save Me a Lot Of Money..

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Projects Forum”