Custom kitchen cabinetry and counters

Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 pm

I made the custom cabinetry and mouldings, the granite tops were outsourced.

Re: Custom kitchen cabinetry and counters

Mon May 06, 2013 11:35 pm

Very nice job Brian. Nice lines, light colours work well in the space. The feet are a nice throwback -- to a gentler time :D Granite tops are nice especially for baking.

Tue May 07, 2013 4:41 am

Beautiful work, Brian. Do you ever do that for other people? It looks well enough done to me that I would think you are a professional cabinetmaker....

Tue May 07, 2013 6:13 am

Impressive! Thanks for sharing.

Tue May 07, 2013 7:08 am

As always Brian your work is beautiful.

Tue May 07, 2013 11:24 am

Rick Spivey wrote:Beautiful work, Brian. Do you ever do that for other people? It looks well enough done to me that I would think you are a professional cabinetmaker....

Rick:

Brian is.

Wed May 08, 2013 5:59 am

Awesome.

Wed May 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Awesome, that looks really nice. You put a lot of time into something and it is nice to see the finished product when all set and done. You gave me a few ideas to finish up my kitchen in the works.

We need to meet up sometime. I want to see your shop and stain set up. Maybe this summer some day? Your not that far away from me. It would be a good excuse to go for a ride.

Thanks for sharing
Jason

Wed May 08, 2013 2:40 pm

Jason (IL) wrote:Awesome, that looks really nice. You put a lot of time into something and it is nice to see the finished product when all set and done. You gave me a few ideas to finish up my kitchen in the works.

We need to meet up sometime. I want to see your shop and stain set up. Maybe this summer some day? Your not that far away from me. It would be a good excuse to go for a ride.

Thanks for sharing
Jason

Come down anytime Jason, I'm right off of I-55. I always enjoy meeting folks in the same hobby/industry. Would be more than happy to show you my shop and finish room. I have had a few local HS shop classes come visit to do a tour in past years.