As you know, I have been playing with getting my
Pole Barn Cub Hut ready for
the winter.. it has been a multi year project...
which ones aren't huh
Anyways, I have gotten some stuff done.. and we did take a bunch of pics. Em still has to transfer some from her camera to my
puter.. but here are a couple that I took yesterday.
I managed to get the rubber dams down around the new
addition execpt for
two sections of about 6 feet. They will be done as I get ready to sheet the walls. It should provide adequate prevention of water ingress and keep Ellie, Granny and the toys relatively dry. Once the roof is on of course.
As you can see.. there is an awful lot of blank wall against the old shop. This is where my
racking will be to store parts, implements and other stuff when not in use. The I-Beam pictured will be the central fixture of the Electric Hoist Trolley system to put away implements and to load the 1600 litre Electrolysis Tank..
More to come..