This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Sptolight on Mikie Henry

Member Spotlight Forum
Cecil
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 13830
eBay ID: adak8965
Circle of Safety: Y

Sptolight on Mikie Henry

Postby Cecil » Sat May 18, 2013 7:10 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

--------------------

Name: Mikie Henry

State/Province of residence: Ohio

Marital Status: In A Relationship

-- How many years: one
-- Girlfriend's name: Corinne

Children?

-- One Boy (Corbin Henry)

Line of work: Pipeliner (Best Dozer Hand In The Land)

Retired or working: Working

TRACTOR RELATED QUESTIONS

-------------------------

Tractors and models owned: Farmall 560, Farmall C, Farmall M, Currently; Farmall Cub

-- Any other type of farm equipment: No

Are your tractors used for show or working: Show

What was your first tractor experience (does not have to be a Farmall or Cub): mowing the grass as a kid on a cub lowboy.

What is the favorite Cub of all which you have owned and why? My 1948 cub because its the only cub I've owned!

What first sparked your interest in owning a Cub? You just can't help but to fall in love with a cute little cub!

Describe your most satisfying or frustrating experience working on your own or someone else's Cub? I haven't had a chance to work on my cub yet but it can't be that bad right???

OTHER ENJOYABLE ACTIVITIES

--------------------------

What other hobbies do you enjoy? I enjoy sled pulling my 04 LLY duramax. I'm starting to get into Nitro RC trucks

Do you hunt or fish? Love to fish

What is your favorite Sport? Rodeo

Favorite Movie? 8 seconds

Magazine(s) you subscribe to? Diesel Power

Favorite outdoor activity? Fishing

What is your favorite Quote or saying? "I've been around the world twice. Maine, Spain, two world fairs. But I ain't never seen anything like that!"

Do you have any immediate goals in your life? I want to buy a home with some acreage soon.

Return to “Member Spotlight”