This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Adobe video player

How do I.... ?
Bus Driver
10+ Years
10+ Years

Adobe video player

Postby Bus Driver » Fri May 01, 2015 8:10 am

Some of the videos offered on TV stations websites will not "load" to my computer. Supposedly I need to upgrade to the latest Adobe Video player. Mozilla Firefox is the default browser. Adobe loads to about 50% of the player upgrade and shows that I need to close Mozilla to continue. It does this even with Mozilla closed.
Considering just uninstalling the Mozilla, trying to get the upgrade and then reinstalling the Mozilla.
Other ideas?
Thanks for your help.
Luck favors those who are prepared

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Adobe video player

Postby Jim Becker » Fri May 01, 2015 9:06 am

You probably have Internet Explorer on your machine. Try simply changing your default browser to IE then do the Adobe upgrade. It may help to change the default, reboot, then try the upgrade.

Once the upgrade works, you should be able to change back to using Mozilla.

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: Adobe video player

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri May 01, 2015 9:32 am

I think im has the answer, I have a laptop that has the same problem unless I make the changes he suggested. My laptop is one I got from my son, and he had changed the operating system, so sometimes upgrades on it are interesting.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”