This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Speed Search on Memberlist?

How do I.... ?
Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Speed Search on Memberlist?

Postby Dan England » Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:31 pm

Assume that I want to send an e-mail or PM and I don't know the address of the recipient. I go to memberlist and sort by name. Also, assume that their name is located in the middle of the list, maybe on page seventeen. I have been clicking on page 3, which lets me then click on 4, which lets me click on 5 and I continue until I get to page seventeen. Is there a way I can go directly to the middle of the list and quickly find the address which I am looking for? Being able to do so would sure speed up the process. Thanks, Dan

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:13 pm

go to the search page and do a search for posts by that person. If there email address is listed it will show as a button on any of their posts. Not the question you were asking, but it will get you there.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”