Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Hi, the past week every time I come to the site I have to log in, I always check the box "remember me" it forgets me every time, I have not changed any settings on the computer, any one else having this issue?
thanks Tim

Re: log in

Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:51 pm

Tim,

Join the club. It has been weeks since I've been "remembered." I, too, have to log in each time. The computer gurus were not able to solve my problem. Check it out here http://www.farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=79062&p=634072#p634072

Bill

Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:28 pm

I am glad its not just me Bill, at least I am in good company

Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:09 pm

I have not had any problems, but a website remembers you by the cookies it sets on your computer. Try clearing your cookies in your browser, you will have to log in again afterward. If you still have a problem, check your security settings in either your browser or your antivirus or firewall program. It may be blocking the cookie from this site.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:45 pm

It could also be a corrupted cookie file. You can delete your cookie file by clicking here: ucp.php?mode=delete_cookies (NOTE: Clicking this will log you out of the site and re-create your cookie file when you log back into the forum.)

Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:06 am

I tried it Dennis, still the same problem. I've purchased a brand new computer since this all started. :( :(

Bill

Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:04 pm

Bill Hudson wrote:I tried it Dennis, still the same problem. I've purchased a brand new computer since this all started. :( :(

Bill

Does anyone else use your computer?

Is your browser set to a privacy mode that clears history, cache and cookie files?

What browser are you using?

does this happen on a different browser?

Do you ever get the "password attempts exceeded" message when you try logging in?