How do I.... ?
Moderator: Team Cub
So do I need to create a account if I am already a FarmallCub.com member? ( Which of course I am ) or is this account just for placing ads? It seems to want my email account rather than my member name.
Next time you are out here in the Pacific NW see us at
The Great Oregon Steam Up in Brooks Ore, along Interstate-5 just North of Salemhttp://www.antiquepowerland.com
Held the last weekend of July, and 1st weekend of August
"Steam and Gasoline"
- Cub Star!!
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:19 am
- Location: Oregon, USA ( the left coast )
- Zip Code: 97000
- Tractors Owned: Cub'less right now. Howard CD6 Despeeder, Howard L&S-28 Rotovator, Front end loader, Hub City PTO clockwise converter/rpm reducer, Cub tach, Cub Hobbs meter, Donaldson pre-cleaner. Building my Cub "hope chest" so i can put stuff on one some time soon.
- Circle of Safety: Y
It is not part of Farmallcub.com, we just have a link to it, so yes, you need to create a log in there also.
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government
to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the
government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry
John *.?-!.* cub owner
- Team Cub Guide
- Posts: 19102
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:09 pm
- Location: Mo, Potosi
- Zip Code: 63664
- Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.
How To Get a Classifieds User Account
- Click this link: Register for a free account
- Fill out the required fields -
Name: forum userid
Re-type password: ***********
E-mail address: email@example.com
- Fill in the Captcha field - two words, one makes sense and the other doesn't .. just type in what you see
- Click the Create button
- Check the email address you supplied above for an activation email
- Click on the activation link in the email
- Click on Login
Once you have logged in then click on the Publish your ad for free
and proceed to fill out the form with the details of the item you wish to list.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship
- Team Cub
- Posts: 28425
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:37 pm
- Location: NB Dieppe, Canada
- Zip Code: E1A7J3
- eBay ID: ve9rhs
- Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
- Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1951 Cub "Jethro"
IH 129 CC
- Circle of Safety: Y
- Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM
Return to Message Board & Computer Questions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests