Full sent message box

Sat May 25, 2013 4:02 pm

If my sent message box is full does that mean any pm's sent will not be sent?

Re: Full sent message box

Sat May 25, 2013 4:09 pm

Not sure how that works, but that is an awful lot of messages. Do you really need to keep them all?

Sat May 25, 2013 4:13 pm

my understanding is that the message will be sent, but the oldest message in your Sent box will be deleted so the new message can be added.

Sat May 25, 2013 4:17 pm

Barnyard wrote:Not sure how that works, but that is an awful lot of messages. Do you really need to keep them all?

No need to keep I'm just a slob and never deleted any :oops: , I sent a message awhile back to a member and I wonder if he got it , never got a reply thats when I checked my boxes and started cleaning house, but that message I sent is not in my out box or my sent box :? ,,,,,,,,,,anyway not a big deal just wondering how things work :D

Sat May 25, 2013 4:19 pm

When a Forum member opens and reads a PM, it moves from the outbox to the sent box.

Bob

Sat May 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Bob McCarty wrote:When a Forum member opens and reads a PM, it moves from the outbox to the sent box.

Bob

PM sent , was in outbox and then disappeared from out box and is not in sent box before or after I cleaned house.

Sat May 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Sent box auto prunes when it hits 100%. If you want you can select say 75% of em and delete them .. although it is not necessary.