This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Subscriptions

How do I.... ?
Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Subscriptions

Postby Dennis » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:18 am

Sorry Thomas, it is an all or nothing (forums) feature and has been permanently turned off.

Dennis
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

tmays
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39154
Tractors Owned: 1969 Farmall Cub
1952 Cub
1942 Farmall H

Postby tmays » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:37 am

Dennis wrote:Sorry Thomas, it is an all or nothing (forums) feature and has been permanently turned off.

Dennis

Thanks for letting me know Dennis. I hope you change your mind about it one day. It was a very useful option.
Thomas

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100

Postby Barnyard » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:58 am

Thomas, I have found using the "View new posts" function to be better than subscriptions. That way you can see everything that is new when you log on and not miss anything.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

HarveyCub
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 21163
Tractors Owned: '66 IH Cub Lo Boy (Harvey)

Postby HarveyCub » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:15 am

Bumping up this topic in hopes that someone someone might be able to help. I would love to be able to subscribe to a forum, not just a topic. I am able to get email notifications of activity on particular posts that I a part of, but it would be great to have the general areas I'm interested in hit my email inbox instead of having to log in each day to keep up on traffic. Perhaps there is another way to automatically receive updates on new posts - perhaps an RSS feed or something similar?

Thanks,
HC
"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." Yogi Berra

tmays
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39154
Tractors Owned: 1969 Farmall Cub
1952 Cub
1942 Farmall H

Postby tmays » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 am

Used to be that way. Sure would be nice to have it again
Thomas

Dennis
Site Admin
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original

Postby Dennis » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:07 pm

HarveyCub wrote:Bumping up this topic in hopes that someone someone might be able to help. I would love to be able to subscribe to a forum, not just a topic. I am able to get email notifications of activity on particular posts that I a part of, but it would be great to have the general areas I'm interested in hit my email inbox instead of having to log in each day to keep up on traffic. Perhaps there is another way to automatically receive updates on new posts - perhaps an RSS feed or something similar?

Thanks,
HC

HC, the RSS Feed is here: feed.php

Dennis
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

[cos][/cos]

HarveyCub
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 21163
Tractors Owned: '66 IH Cub Lo Boy (Harvey)

Postby HarveyCub » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:32 pm

Thanks Dennis. If you have any particular idea how to feed only certain topics, I'm all ears, but this is definitely working out a bit better for me.
HC

Dennis wrote:HC, the RSS Feed is here: feed.php

Dennis
"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." Yogi Berra

Dennis
Site Admin
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original

Postby Dennis » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:19 pm

No problem. It's pretty much an all or nothing option. Depending on your news reader, you might be able to filter by forum name or sort by the subject to group forums together.

Dennis
Image Proud Member

[cos][/cos]

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”