Val's 48 bolster wanted thread

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:40 am

What's going on with Val's want ad for a 48 bolster? There were several posts there and now there's only one post(Dale's) with a link to the thread that's contains the previous posts?

Re: Val's 48 bolster wanted thread

Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:23 am

Thomas, I must be special :shock: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :big smile:

Re: Val's 48 bolster wanted thread

Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:30 am

I hear ya Dale! :-)

Re: Val's 48 bolster wanted thread

Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:31 am

tmays wrote:What's going on with Val's want ad for a 48 bolster? There were several posts there and now there's only one post(Dale's) with a link to the thread that's contains the previous posts?


Auto-pruned - ads in the wanted section are automatically pruned after 14 days and the poster must repost. See the for sale rules here: For Sale Rules for more information.

Dennis

Re: Val's 48 bolster wanted thread

Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:40 am

Dennis this is an ad he placed this morning. Ad is still there. There were several comments. Now if I go to that thread there is only one comment. And in that comment is a link to the full thread with the ad and all the comments. I am on my mobile so maybe that is only place where it is happening? Not a big deal to me, just curious

Re: Val's 48 bolster wanted thread

Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:45 am

Nevermind. Reckon I had a senior moment. Sale referenced the thread that Val posted in the cub forum. Wow, think ill go to bed now! Haha

Re: Val's 48 bolster wanted thread

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:13 pm

tmays wrote:Nevermind. Reckon I had a senior moment. Sale referenced the thread that Val posted in the cub forum. Wow, think ill go to bed now! Haha


We all have those moments... ;)

Re: Val's 48 bolster wanted thread

Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Dale Shaw wrote:...... I must be special......
I agree, my wife was probably one of your teachers. :lol:
Dennis wrote:
tmays wrote:Nevermind. Reckon I had a senior moment. Sale referenced the thread that Val posted in the cub forum. Wow, think ill go to bed now! Haha


We all have those moments... ;)
and for me they come oftener and oftener.