This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

My newest computer issue

How do I.... ?
John(videodoc)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61944
Tractors Owned: -
55 F-Cub - snow plow and chains
3 Demonstrators Restored.
"Bette" - 22 mower
"Roxie" - 144 Complete Cults'
"Sandy"(Done) 193 Plow
1950 Demo, "Billie"
-(Woods 59")
Corn Stalk Cutter
23a Disc
&
2005 Mahindra w/FEL
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: My newest computer issue

Postby John(videodoc) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:14 am

i had same problems with wildblue for years as well with this site only. suddenly one day, it went away. i think it was after i took the computer in and had it cleaned up. or shortly before. now i just cant get it to save sign in, and have to sign in like 5 times to get one post in. thats why i dont post much any more. unless its real important.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:32 pm

John(videodoc) wrote: now i just cant get it to save sign in, and have to sign in like 5 times to get one post in. thats why i dont post much any more. unless its real important.

John:

I had the same problem and it was driving me nuts. I did everything I could think of. Then Dennis suggested that I use the link on the bottom of the page to clear all board cookies. Solved most of my login problems. I then redid all of my maintenance procedures and I haven't had any problems since either in IE, Opera, Safari, Firefox or Chrome. Fingers crossed that is :D Not sayin that is the problem, but might be worth lookin at. Keeping in mind of course the things Dennis highlighted about Wild Blue.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

John(videodoc)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61944
Tractors Owned: -
55 F-Cub - snow plow and chains
3 Demonstrators Restored.
"Bette" - 22 mower
"Roxie" - 144 Complete Cults'
"Sandy"(Done) 193 Plow
1950 Demo, "Billie"
-(Woods 59")
Corn Stalk Cutter
23a Disc
&
2005 Mahindra w/FEL

Postby John(videodoc) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:57 pm

Rudi wrote: Not sayin that is the problem, but might be worth lookin at. Keeping in mind of course the things Dennis highlighted about Wild Blue.

Back when i was having problems, i had wild blue and Dennis working on it. Even had the technician at my house. His computer even developed the problem after about 10 minutes. But as i said, eventually it went away. Don't know if it was something on their end as in an upgrade, as they have done many, or if something on my end expired or was deleted finally. I think i did the cookies thing, but will do again.

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”