Inserting Photos

Fri May 04, 2012 10:30 am

I am frustrated and confused. How do I go about posting photos with my forum topics, questions and comments? Do I first have to post photos in the Cubfest Photo Gallery? Please advise this seriously challanged member. Thanks :?

Re: Inserting Photos

Fri May 04, 2012 10:36 am

Photos can be linked to from any online photo host site such as the cubfest photo host. You can use Photobucket or any site you prefer but the cubfest photo host site does not charge.
There is a how-to topic on how to link the pictures.
You can also include pictures as an attachment. Just scroll down from the text box where you type your message and you will see "Upload Attachment". You can attach a picture from your computer directly through the post.

I am going to move your post to the "Message Board and Computer" forum but I will leave a temporary link here on the main forum until you find the new location.

Fri May 04, 2012 10:56 am

Stanley:

It really isn't hard once you figure it out ... and what you need to do is just read a couple articles and you will be posting with pics like crazy .. with the articles below it should be much easier. Suggest you read em in order. Makes a lot more sense that way.

CBoK wrote:On The Forums

This chapter contains topics relating to picture hosting, resizing, posting and other forum related topics.

On The Forums

Fri May 04, 2012 11:36 am

Here are a couple of videos that should help you.