member map

Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:19 pm

I'm having no luck opening the members map. I have waited several minutes, it says not responding. has anyone else had trouble and what did you do to correct the issue.
thanks

Re: member map

Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:21 pm

It opens up in just a few seconds for me. It might be your browser.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:24 pm

I just opened it up ok as well. It does take a bit to load and place those 3,300+ pins.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:51 pm

It opens fine for me. Takes about 8 seconds.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:21 pm

How can i do to put my zip code form Argentina so i can be show in the member map??
Thanks!

Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Ok I just tried and it locked up my browser. I had to close out and and sign back on. It did this twice and I still haven't gotten into the map.
My browser is firefox. I'll try again later.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on another note............
Hey Big dog, I've always gotten a grin when I read your quote..
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

I busted out laughing out loud the other day at work thinking about your quote as I watched a telephone tech working on a phone .
He was wailing on it with a hammer! :lol:
I suggested he get a bigger hammer! I don't think he appreciated my help. :mrgreen: This prompted more :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mike.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:09 pm

I have to set my browser to accept cookies for it to load, I always keep my browser set to block cookies to prevent most of the tracking cookies from loading and breaching my privacy. Sites I visit regular I set it to accept those cookies, but always block 3rd party.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:21 pm

You must also allow java script to run...

Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:17 pm

Lt.Mike wrote:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on another note............
Hey Big dog, I've always gotten a grin when I read your quote..
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

I busted out laughing out loud the other day at work thinking about your quote as I watched a telephone tech working on a phone .
He was wailing on it with a hammer! :lol:
I suggested he get a bigger hammer! I don't think he appreciated my help. :mrgreen: This prompted more :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mike.
Hey, I'll have you know I have resembled that. As a retired telephone guy, I can assure you that not all telephone problems are electrical, and even when they are, a hammer can relieve a lot of frustration.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:00 pm

nicolascub; I think all you have to do is have your zip code in your profile. It may be that you just registered, so it may take a day or two too show up.