This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

kodak printers

How do I.... ?
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

kodak printers

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:24 pm

i know they are not very common, but if anyone has a Kodak office hero 6.1 printer and is getting error messages mainly 105-1000007 when printing with a usb cable, it is a known problem that has shown up in the last few days and Kodak is working on it. if you are having this problem i suggest you call customer support at 800-421-6699 and get your name on the list so they know to contact you once a solution has been found.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Don McCombs
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 21550
Tractors Owned: "1950 Something" Farmall Cub
1957 Farmall Cub w/FH
1977 International Cub w/FH
1978 International Cub
1948 Farmall Super A
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: kodak printers

Postby Don McCombs » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:54 am

John,

I assume you have one of those printers? Do you like it? I am interested in it's wireless printing features, if you use them. Thanks.
Don McCombs
MD, Deep Creek Lake

Proud Member of Maryland Chapter 39

The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
A. K. Trenfor

Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 71203
Tractors Owned: 1948,55, and 56 Farmall Cubs.

Postby Harold R » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:46 am

I'm hearing rumblings of Kodak filing for ch. 11 bankruptcy. Their product support may suffer, (may not), during that period of reorganization. Just a heads up.

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:01 pm

Don McCombs wrote:John,

I assume you have one of those printers? Do you like it? I am interested in it's wireless printing features, if you use them. Thanks.
Since the USB is not working, I am using it exclusively on the WIFI setup at present and really like it. There are a couple of things i have noticed, but they are pretty minor. During start up it is a little noisy, I think it is the scanner drive cycling the first time, and the other is that when doing double sided printing it takes a little longer than i expected between the front and rear printing of the page. I bought it for the 2 sided printing, and the fact that when copying, faxing, or scanning, it will automatically do both sides of the original. i still have another weeks time that i can take mine back, but i plan to keep it even if they do not get the USB problem solved. Since i had the time, and am a retired electronics technician and used to also do a little work on computers, i let the technician i was working with use my computer for a test bed trying to determine what is causing the problem. We still do not know what is causing the problem, but sure know a lot of things that are not.

pardon the lower case letters in the wrong places, but my left side shift key is giving trouble, and that combined with my lousy typing makes things interesting.

Don McCombs
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 21550
Tractors Owned: "1950 Something" Farmall Cub
1957 Farmall Cub w/FH
1977 International Cub w/FH
1978 International Cub
1948 Farmall Super A

Postby Don McCombs » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Good information, John. Thank you.
Don McCombs
MD, Deep Creek Lake

Proud Member of Maryland Chapter 39

The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
A. K. Trenfor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Forgot to mention, all the features that are available via USB are also available using it wireless or via Ethernet cable from router. I do not have a smart phone, etc. so I am not using any of the Bluetooth features of the printer.

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Been using the printer for a while, and really like the 2 sided faxing, scanning and copying, plus the 2 sided printing, however the quality of the color printing is really lousy.

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”