Have to reload

Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:14 pm

I'm having to reload the forum page after I view a thread.

The first forum I visit is OK, I can go from forum to post as many times as I like with no problem. The problem starts when I scroll down to the Jump To box and go to the next forum. From then on if I go to a post and then try to go back to the forum I Get the the IE page saying the page has expired, I then have to hit reload to get it back. If I go from the first forum visited back to the index page and then to the next forum there is no problem.

I had this problem before but it went away after the board upgrade a couple months back. It just started again a few days ago and as far as I know I made no changes. I tried the suggestion on the IE page but that didn't help.

Re: Have to reload

Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Clear the temporary internet files cached on your computer.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:04 pm

Thanks Bigdog, but it didn't help.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:12 pm

I always go to unread posts after signing in and never run in to expired pages no matter how may times i post or go back with the back button to the index and look for another unread post. Hope it helps for it works for me.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:09 pm

I also use the unread posts and my confuser, just this week started working as it did before we switched host server in January. Now I no longer have to refresh the unread post page to delete read posts and receive new ones. Boy did I miss that function.

Russ