This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Price History On E-BAY

How do I.... ?
Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Price History On E-BAY

Postby Dan England » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:04 pm

I would like to get a history of what prices items have sold for on e-bay. I think that this would help in setting prices of items to be sold. Can someone tell me how to get this information? Thanks, Dan

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:13 pm

Go to http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/search_adv.html (Ebay advanced search) and type in the description. Just below the description line is a "completed items only " box, check it. Then go to the bottom of the page and under sort order selsct "newly listed first". That will show you the most recently completed first, continuing on to the oldest ones.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:14 pm

Dan, I don't know about items that have already sold but you could put some of the current items in your watch list and after they close you can still access them and get the selling price. For that matter, if you have the item numbers you can probably still get them.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:48 pm

Roger on what BD says.. I still have that Cub the Guy in Virginia listed 2 places and then pulled even though he had bids. I look at it every once in a while and then puke. Glad I didn't put a bid in for my grandson before the clown pulled it.

Bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:35 pm

By using John's instructions I am able to pull up items which have been sold, see the selling price and often see the shipping charges. This is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks, Dan

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”