aint the right forum ...but

Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:59 pm

how do you upload your photos to post on here? even my wife cant figure it out keeps saying file istoo large even if it is one pic?

Re: aint the right forum ...but

Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:02 pm

If you are trying to upload pictures reduce the size to 640 X 480 pixels or smaller before uploading.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:12 pm

ok yall can move this if yall want or delete it i will repost if i cant get it :)

Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:50 am

David:

It is fine.. it is a message board question.

As BD said, resize the pics. Depends on where you are going to post them that will determine the size. If you are going to upload them as an attachment I think it has to be around 500 x 500 pixels.

These articles might help:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:29 pm

I use the edit feature in mywindows program whenever I put pics into my computer. i choose the "compress pictures option, then web.

Makes it much easier to put them on photohost and to email them.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:38 pm

David,
This is one thing we have planned for Deep South. Hope to get one of the experts to conduct a mini-class on uploading pictures for the forum. Hopefully it will be helpful for some folks that are having some issues with it.

Roy

Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Mr E wrote:David,
This is one thing we have planned for Deep South. Hope to get one of the experts to conduct a mini-class on uploading pictures for the forum. Hopefully it will be helpful for some folks that are having some issues with it.

Roy

I will volunteer for that, Mr. Roy

Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Donny M wrote:

Roy

Thank you, Donny!! I'll even let you use my Windows laptop. :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Donny M wrote:

Roy

Hey Donnie,
Know what would be fun and super cool !! Set up your Mac and a Windows laptop for the demo. You could move through the process :{_}: on each machine and show us the similarities and differences in the 2 systems.

I can provide a flat-screen monitor for you to make it easier for everyone to see, if you wish.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:04 pm

Mr E wrote:
Donny M wrote:

Roy

Hey Donnie,
Know what would be fun and super cool !! Set up your Mac and a Windows laptop for the demo. You could move through the process :{_}: on each machine and show us the similarities and differences in the 2 systems.

I can provide a flat-screen monitor for you to make it easier for everyone to see, if you wish.

Works for me, looking forward to it :!: