HOW DO I ADJUST PRINT SIZE?

Mon May 17, 2004 7:00 pm

I am attempting to copy a couple of pages from the Super-A Special Attachments Manual. When copying, the print size is so large that I only get about two-thirds of each sentence. How do I adjust size so that it will all fit on the page. Your help will be appreciated. Dan

Re: HOW DO I ADJUST PRINT SIZE?

Mon May 17, 2004 9:42 pm

Dan England wrote:I am attempting to copy a couple of pages from the Super-A Special Attachments Manual. When copying, the print size is so large that I only get about two-thirds of each sentence. How do I adjust size so that it will all fit on the page. Your help will be appreciated. Dan

Dan - we need a little more info. What operating system are you running, Win95/98/2000/XP/Mac, etc. and what program are you trying to print from?

Mon May 17, 2004 10:38 pm

Dan, assuming you are talking about the manuals on Rudi's site, the individual pages are jpg files and you can adjust their size before printing by using Irfanview, or whatever picture managing program you have. If you have downloaded the pdf file, You should be able to adjust it's size using the Adobe program it runs in.

Tue May 18, 2004 7:44 am

If you are trying to print from a PDF file like John said, chaeck the option "Fit to Page" before printing.