This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

staying logged in

How do I.... ?
john2189
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44657
Circle of Safety: Y

staying logged in

Postby john2189 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:42 pm

HI,

I have to relog in quite often even tho I do check the stay logged in box every time. Whats wrong ?

John
'49 Cub (Vince)
'41 allis B with Woods L59 mower
656 Wheel Horse with 42” sickle mower
C-165 Wheel Horse
Simplicity 20 HP Sunstar
Honda 48” walk behind mower

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:11 am

John:

How often do you delete cookies, history and files under Tools - Internet Options?

What is the frequencey for auto dump ? As in - How many days to keep history? This is a small dialog box that you can change the numbers in. This will also affect the logging protocols.

Do you have an Antivirus suite that dumps cookies everytime you run it, and what frequency do you run that software.

Are you running Spy-Bot and Ad-Aware Professional SE? They will also see these cookies as probable threats. I have had to exclude http://www.farmallcub.com and a couple other sites from the Automatic cleansing of these cookies by these two excellent programs.

Those are 4 things right off the bat that pop into my head about what could be causing this. It is probably some tiny little insignificant item that we just don't see easily because we are not expecting it.

Give those a check and see what heppens.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”