This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

picture question

How do I.... ?
danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28081
Circle of Safety: Y

picture question

Postby danovercash » Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:15 pm

Was wondering how to to make availible a picture to go on home page of FarmallCub.com, or if your'e still accepting them. Also is there a way to look through them without going on-off site? Thanks Dan
"I'd rather be a mechanic in the shop"- Henry Ford

252646 & 221525. 195897 (Gone, but not forgotten)

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original

Postby Dennis » Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:28 pm

Dan - just email photos you want considered for the front page display via email to cub@farmallcub.com.

The front page rotation is only available with a random picture, per visit or screen refresh. You can see other photos in the photo gallery off the main page: http://www.farmallcub.com/gallery/index.php
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

Code: Select all

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years

picture question

Postby danovercash » Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:38 pm

Dennis, It's the picture I'm using on my posts, but you are welcome to use any off my site, url below. thanks Dan

Yo's Dad
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Yo's Dad » Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:14 pm

Dan:

I tried to go to your site as see your other pictures, but I didn't see how to view them. I didn't join, is that necessary?
YD, Grover and Ole Malley
‘Keepers of the Flame’ Image

10+ Years
10+ Years

Dans Farmall Cub

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 27, 2003 10:12 pm

YO's Dad, Yes you have to join,just takes a little time and its FREE! My son did the site for me as a way for me to post pictures on the web. I don't check it regularly. You can also leave messages too. I have filled it up and deleted and filled it up again-- still have more pictures to post. Highest membership was 60, now 57, don't know where they went. I think some who joined were not interested in cubs or tractors. Stop by and tell me what you think. Dan

Yo's Dad
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Yo's Dad » Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:30 am

Dan: I got to all your pictures. The picture you selected for your avator was an action shot, good idea. I was concerned about why the picture you selected is so fuzzy on my screen. The original pic on your site seems to be clear. You did crop the center out of it, but that still should have not made it so fuzzy. Just curious as to what you did. It is also a little bit too large for an avatar. If you want to send me the full size, highest resolution original, I'll be happy to sharpen it as much as possible and size it for an avatar if you want.

danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby danovercash » Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:38 am

YD, can you take it directly fron my site or do I need to send it to you?

Yo's Dad
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Yo's Dad » Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:22 pm

Dan: Is the pi9c on your site the highest resolution version of that pic that you have. If so, I'll just that one and see what I can do.

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”