This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Paging Rudi

How do I.... ?
moe1942
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71303
Tractors Owned: 1-69 Cub

5- Cub Cadets

Paging Rudi

Postby moe1942 » Fri Feb 14, 2003 9:51 am

Went to the manual site and noticed that the manual I sent you was missing. Did you delete it because of poor quality? If you still want it perhaps I can copy it with greater clarity. Email me and let me know.

Moe1942

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Fri Feb 14, 2003 10:36 am

Moe:

I have been re-doing the pages, and some of the links appear to be broken. Just spent the last 10 minutes correcting a bunch.

Can you travel thru the page and look for broken links -- if you find any let me know which pages please.

I know you only have 56k dial up, but they should be rather quick to load nonetheless.

And nosiree buddy, not taking your manual off -- took a lot of work on your part to get it to me, ain't gonna happen! Sorry for the busted links though :oops:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

moe1942
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71303
Tractors Owned: 1-69 Cub

5- Cub Cadets

Manuals/Rudi

Postby moe1942 » Fri Feb 14, 2003 10:44 am

Rudi,

Can do easy. I don't know how you find time to make these manuals available to us. I am buried in honey dos but as soon as I see daylight I will send some pages from my late model owners manual. Hope some legal beagel doesn't ping on us for copyright infringement.

Moe1942

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:39 pm

Moe:

I am not going to worry about it. Most of the stuff is old, there is no copyright on/in the manuals, there is something about the 50 year rule and also, no one is making a dime off of this, certainly not me. Also my dealer is trying to get manuals for me to scan as well!

If you notice though, I do counsel people to get at least copies of the three basics from BinderBooks -- owners,parts,service manuals -- they are must haves. The whole idea behind this started cause somebody had a tranny problem and needed a schematic, so I sent him one -- then it sort of evolved into what it is now. I eventually would like to put it on cd - mostly so I can take it to the shop and put it in the computer -- no network to the shop so I cannot move files -- much cleaner and I can enlarge/zoom on a particular item I want to really see! Saves my good manuals from grease too!

As for the time, well you know why I retired, and when it is really cold, the honey do list goes on the back burner -- she lets me play with my computers. I don't sleep well either, so I get to play at night when all are in bed too.. so time gets available. And speaking of cold - it is minus 27 Celsius with the wind chill to minus 43 and getting colder -- should stay around minus 40-46 till Monday -- I am not even going to go to the shop unless I absolutely have too!

Glad I got them done though, cause now I have to concentrate on building two new computers -- helps to pay for the cultivator and other parts -- in fact that is how I got to buy Ellie-Mae -- selling some of my used computers generated a wee bit of money to get her!

Hobbies can be mutually rewarding and beneficial too! starting to ramble so dat's it fer now

Rudi
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”