This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Messages that have been moved

How do I.... ?
Yo's Dad
10+ Years
10+ Years

Messages that have been moved

Postby Yo's Dad » Fri Jun 20, 2003 8:30 am

Gentlemen: As you may have noticed, I have moved several questions from this section to the 'Farmall Cub' section. The reason is that you will have a much better chance of getting an answer to your Cub technical question if it is in the Farmall Cub Section.

The Message Board Question Section is for questions about how the board works, or how to post pictures, or something similar. This move was only made to help you get good answers quickly. Hope this helps.
YD, Grover and Ole Malley
‘Keepers of the Flame’ Image

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Fri Jun 20, 2003 5:26 pm

Howdy Y.D., Maybe you have an answer for this question I posted a while back and never got an answer for.--> I noticed that there are no posts in archives or by scrolling past posts between Feb.22-to-May-1st. What happened to all of the posts that were posted in March ?.
I should have specified that this pertains to the "Farmall-Cub-Section".
Then came Bronson

Yo's Dad
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Yo's Dad » Mon Jun 23, 2003 9:29 am

JohnBron: Sorry I don't know. You'll have as Big D. I only moved some posts that were in the wrong place so the answer people would find them. I'm only a lowly moderator, but I'm sure Dennis will know.
YD, Grover and Ole Malley

‘Keepers of the Flame’ Image

10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:46 pm

Ok, Thanks Y.D., Somebody must have stolen them. I figured Dennis would have the answer and was hoping he would post a reply to my original post of this question on Message Board Questions.

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:53 pm

Anonymous wrote:Ok, Thanks Y.D., Somebody must have stolen them. I figured Dennis would have the answer and was hoping he would post a reply to my original post of this question on Message Board Questions.

:roll: Ho-Hum, I be the guest ghost for this reply to Y.D.
Then came Bronson

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”