This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Growth of Forum

How do I.... ?
Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Growth of Forum

Postby Dan England » Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:07 pm

For the past couple of weeks I have been watching the increase in the number of registered forum users. It looks like we will reach 2,000 before the end of December. I often see comments on this being the best tractor forum and I agree with that statement. Does anyone know how we rank in number of registered users? Dan

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:27 pm

I also check for new members every time i come on board. I think 4 new members have sneaked in since My last visit 3 hours ago. Its funny how it seems to go in spurts. Might not be a new Member join for a week or more and then 5/6 will pop up in one day. I think the more members there are causes the board to grow faster from word of mouth. :?:
Then came Bronson

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:15 pm

JB: I visit the YT board each day. On several occasions when questions on Cubs were posted there, the response would be as follows: " Post this question on farmallcub.com. Those folks can answer any question you might have on Cubs. A lot of good, knowledgable people over there". I think the collective knowledge of this forum, along with the willingness to answer questions in a kind and helpful manner, is responsible for the rapid growth of membership. Having the manual site is equally important in membership growth and we all owe Rudi a big "thank you" for that. By March, 2006 we may be speculating when we will reach 2500 members. Dan

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”