This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Home Page

How do I.... ?
perk
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 24354
Tractors Owned: 1948 Farmall Cub
1947 Ford 2N

Home Page

Postby perk » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Has anyone else had problems going to the Home page? When I click on to my 'farmallcub.com' page it goes directly to the Index page.
48 Farmall Cub and 47 Ford 2N

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Home Page

Postby Dennis » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:01 pm

Yes, the old home page was finally put to rest with the recent forum update. Most people never bookmarked it and usually went straight to the forum anyway (quite a few never knew there was a home page ;) ).

If you miss anything in particular from the home page, let me know and I'll see what I can do to fit it into the current format.

Thanks,
Dennis
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

Code: Select all

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

perk
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 24354
Tractors Owned: 1948 Farmall Cub
1947 Ford 2N

Re: Home Page

Postby perk » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:03 pm

Thank you Dennis for the response. Yes, I had it bookmarked and always went there. No, I am not missing anything after I looked it over. No problem. Just use to seeing it for years when I click. :)

Just want to add that I appreciate this site so much and all the work that you and everyone has put into it. Has helped me so much with restoring my Cub.
Again, thank you,

Curby Perkins
Marion, VA
48 Farmall Cub and 47 Ford 2N

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”